MIGHT offers a platform for collaboration between the public and private sectors in driving the nation’s high technology industry by providing a network of local and global linkages for members to capitalise on through synergistic partnerships. It serves as an autonomous consultative stage for members to mobilize and manage joint partnership which are beyond the resources of an individual organization.
MIGHT members are from various fields, including key government ministries and agencies, public listed companies, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), universities, research institutions, non-governmental organization (NGOs) and multinational corporations (MNCs).
- Global exposure to strategic technologies and businesses.
- Contribution in providing input to formulate national strategic plans for high technology industry sectors.
- Opportunities for collaboration and partnership in technology and business.
- Participate in business forums, consultations, seminars, dialogues and global missions.
- Participate in collective technology efforts beyond the resource of individual organisations.
Be part of us
MIGHT serves as a link between vital organisations in the high technology area.